Thursday, October 10, 2019

Pantyhose that look like stockings

All women that I meet told me that short dresses and stockings do not match well. Some of my girl friend says pantyhose are better for this. Maybe. Since my view point both combinations are perfect for me but I think I found a solution for them.

I discovered pantyhose with designs which imitates stockings. It is a handy solution which offers an option to look sexy and feminine, and at the same time my girl friends do not have to woory that something slip and show by accident.

One less excuse for my girl friends not to wear pantyhose to match with their dresses this season.


Woman wearing a black leather jacket, black tights and black ankle boots

Woman wearing a black leotard, black tights and black high heeled sandals


black pantyhose


pantyhose pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment